Issue 12 of the Golden D6 features:
- More Dakka den yoo is – A Warhammer 40K Ork Morkanaut painting tutorial from Joe Baird (the Golden D6 OG)
- A forest basing tutorial from Red Kitana
- How to become a better painter (in 12 easy steps) by Thor from Creative Twilight
- How to use laser cut ferns on your miniature’s base by Marc van Holst
- Beardy Bastards – A Warhammer 40K web comic!
- A Dark Angel battle report from St Andrews Wargaming
- How to paint Springer the Autobot by Brad at Fishy’s View
- How to base a Warhammer 40K Knight Titan from Pandora’s Bitz Box
- Root review by Meeple University
- Habidome terrrain tutorial from Bombshell Miniatures
- From the depths of The Ammo Bunker come a tutorial showing you how to make awesome looking explosions for your tabletop games
- Strategy or narrative gaming? Can’t we have both? By Geoff Sims
- Our cover story, the Red Angel himself. The Primarch of teh World Eaters, Angron!! By KrautScientist!