The much anticipated second issue of The Golden D6. Six months after Issue One seems like more than enough time to wait for the second issue and I am disgustingly proud and excited for you to finally get a look at it.
In this issue
- Shizune Paints shows us how to paint blue armour
- Allied Wargaming present Bolt Action for the Hobbyist
- Evil Nevets painting show off an awesome looking Combined Army Fraacta from Infinity
- We’re introduced to the cast and crew at Metalhead Minis
- Haaaaave you met … Andy?
- A wonderfully narrative battle report from Chris for Warmahordes
- Joe Baird shows you how to make custom decals for an Imperial Knight
- The Lost and the Very Damned make dungeon tile scenery
- We feature the Seraphon army of the massively talented Amy Snuggs
Submit your review
This is a great issue of The Golden D6. Getting to know Andy Chambers and the fantastic battle report were both great. The incredible painting and modelling tutorials are what keep me coming back to this. I love these old-school tutorials that don't cost the earth to create.
Adam has set out to capture the nostalgia of the old White Dwarfs and that is exactly what this magazine does for me. Great stuff..