The Golden D6. Issue Six. 6D6!
It’s a dice thing.
In our first big experiment, it’s the all tutorial issue. We’ve plumbed the depths of the internet to bring you eleven inspiring tutorials!
The Issue contains:
- An air brush maintenance tutorial from Melbourne’s own Steve King
- Painting a Combined army Oznat from Andrew House
- An Iron Warrior’s painting guide from Edd Ralph
- Display bases for miniatures
- An awesome Ikea Modular Dungeon Tutorial from Shedwars
- DIY Gaming Tokens from the #Spruegrey Nation’s own Metal Valkyrie from Metalhead Minis
- Toilet paper terrain. ‘Nuff said.
- Cheap shanty town terrain from Germy.co.uk
- Joe makes some sanity test rolls batch painting Mansion of Madness Cultists
- Enhanced miniature photography from KrautScientist
- A truly amazing Flames of War painting tutorial from HeresyBrush
Submit your review
Issue 6 is awesome. There are some really cool tutorials for every skill level. The tutorials on making your own game tokens was a great idea. If you are looking at The Golden D6 for the first time, do yourself a favor and just get the other 5 back issues as well - you won't regret it. Keep up the fantastic work! I can't wait for the next issue.