As usual, the Golden D6 looks at this amazing hobby of ours and some of the interesting things that gamers are doing. One of the things that always excites me about the gaming community is the willingness that people have to share their stories and information if you are willing to ask for it.
Let’s face it, we all love having a war story to share. And we’ve all got that one bit of advice that can make the difference to someone’s game or a technique that helps them paint better.
You’ll be surprised what you know that someone else doesn’t!
That’s why I’m putting together the Golden D6; to find the cool stuff out there and make sure you can see it!
The Golden D6 Issue #11 features the following articles:
- Painting black tutorial from Nightshade Miniature Studio
- Ancient Vaako of the World Eaters by KrautScientist
- The Iron Snakes, a DIY Warhammer 40K Space Marine Chapter by Marc Van Holst
- Background story about a T.N.T warband by Matthew Caron
- Death Guard detailing tutorial from Adpaint – Commission Miniature Painting
- Building medieval huts for scenery or terrain by Geoff Sims
- Making a Frostgrave raised walkway by Richard Allsebrook
- Malifaux Gremlin Sky Pirates painting tutorial by Sean Hook
- A tutorial for making Drakon Riders for Kings of War by Pawel Sajewicz
From Issue #11 comes this awesome tutorial for taking a perfectly normal looking Space Marine and making turning it into a suitably grungy, dirty and downright gross looking Death Guard.
Submit your review