Issue 12 of the Golden D6 features:
- More Dakka den yoo is – A Warhammer 40K Ork Morkanaut painting tutorial from Joe Baird (the Golden D6 OG)
- A forest basing tutorial from Red Kitana
- How to become a better painter (in 12 easy steps) by Thor from Creative Twilight
- How to use laser cut ferns on your miniature’s base by Marc van Holst
- Beardy Bastards – A Warhammer 40K web comic!
- A Dark Angel battle report from St Andrews Wargaming
- How to paint Springer the Autobot by Brad at Fishy’s View
- How to base a Warhammer 40K Knight Titan from Pandora’s Bitz Box
- Root review by Meeple University
- Habidome terrrain tutorial from Bombshell Miniatures
- From the depths of The Ammo Bunker come a tutorial showing you how to make awesome looking explosions for your tabletop games
- Strategy or narrative gaming? Can’t we have both? By Geoff Sims
- Our cover story, the Red Angel himself. The Primarch of teh World Eaters, Angron!! By KrautScientist!
Taken from this issue is the review of the boardgame Root. It was contributed by Meeple University.
This is a first for the Golden D6 as we’re looking to expand the topics that we bring to you. Hopefully you enjoy!